The West 7th & Trinity Trails Tour
is a true Segway experience.
Ride the newest Segway Personal Transporter (PT), the X2! Our fleet is the first and only Segway Authorized Tour fleet to consist of all off-road tuned X2 units. These specially designed Segways can handle the toughest terrain and are perfect for our West 7th & Trinity Trails Tour.
This is our newest tour, and is designed specifically for those who want to get out and really experience what the Segway can do!
On this 1.5 hour Segway Tour you will:
- Head directly into the heart of the bustling West 7th Corridor, one of the fastest growing areas in the country, giving our guests a great urban riding environment!
- See some of the best dining and shopping destinations in Fort Worth on the way to the Trinity Trails in the park.
- Experience the Trinity Trails and get a little off-road experience and challenge your new skills.
- Visit several great stops on the tour to explore on your own and see what these Texas Sized Segway X2′s can really do!
- End the tour with a glide along the Trinity River with the scenic Fort Worth skyline as your backdrop.
The tour will include one-on-one personal instruction on how to operate the Segway X2. This ensures that all participants feel comfortable on the machine before we begin the tour.
We meet at our convenient office and showroom location in the heart of the bustling West 7th area of Fort Worth. The exact address is 2901 W. 6th St., Suite D., Fort Worth, TX 76017. We are right next to In-N-Out Burger and across the street from Fort Worth Camera on the corner of W. 6th St. and Currie St. If you have any trouble finding us, please call us at (817) 631-3273.
There are free parking spaces available for our tour guests at our meeting location.