Tour the Fort Worth Stockyards with us!
Our world-class Fort Worth Stockyards Tour begins at the beautiful River Ranch Stockyards event venue where you will enjoy orientation and training by a certified Segway (PT) tour professional. As we leave the complex we will immediately enter the heart of the Stockyards and become immersed in the history of the Wild West!
On this one and a half hour Segway adventure our knowledgable tour guides will introduce you to many of the areas attractions, including a few little-known treasures such as:
- The legendary Stockyards Hotel where the infamous Bonnie and Clyde sought shelter in the 20s.
- The Bull Ring – a former speakeasy and alleged birthplace of Texas Holdem’ Poker.
- The daily Fort Worth Herd Cattle Drive as it stomps through Exchange Avenue.
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad and it’s vintage locomotives.
- Livestock Exchange Building – built in 1902 and is still being used today
- Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
- You’ll even have an opportunity to try your hand at Segway Barrel Racing in the Stockyards Coliseum!
Come see a true Texas treasure on the wheels of the Only Segway X2 Tours In Texas!
Please meet at The River Ranch Stockyards Event Venue located at 500 NE 23rd Street Fort Worth, Texas 76164. If you are lost or running late, please call us at (817) 631-3273. Please arrive 15 minutes early!
There is free parking available in the parking lot where we meet.